THE WOOD-PAKER™ Heat Shrink Packaging Line
THIS WOOD PACKER IS DESIGNED FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO MAKE PROFIT ON FIREWOOD PACKAGING OR WASTE WOOD PACKAGING
Choose The WOOD-PAKER Model Which Best Suits Your Needs
For purchasing info please contact us through the contact form on our home page or call today!
Assembled THE WOOD-PAKER with wheel/trailer, plastic film dispenser & literature holder racks.
See what you get!
All THE WOOD-PAKER models include:
• L.P. gas ovens
• chain and gear drive
• electric thermostat control
• push/pull (shut down operator)
• slip gear safety mechanism
• utilizes 110V
• pipe burner
• high temperature air blower fan for heat exchange in encased, air vent ovens
• on/off/ conveyor control
• push button propane startup
• gun metal grey body with black ovens
• optional wheels/axle/fenders and trailer unit available on smaller models
• preferably operated indoors
• easy assembly / crated for shipping
• virtually maintenance free
• no special tools required
• factory tested
• 90 day warranty
MODEL NUMBERS ARE BASED ON HOW MANY BUNDLES PER HOUR
MODEL G100: Approx. 16.0 feet in length
MODEL G200: Approx. 19.5 feet in length
MODEL G300: Approx. 26.5 feet in length
MODEL G400: Approx. 34.5 feet in length
MODEL G500: Approx. 40.5 feet in length
MODEL G600: Approx. 43.5 feet in length
THE WOOD-PAKER Two Man Crew Operation
This simple video shows the machine operaton of THE WOOD-PAKER skrink wrap machine for firewood with a
2 man crew working together
Starting up THE WOOD-PAKER
Getting Started – How to Fire up THE WOOD-PAKER machine
Loading our Wood Paker Skrink Wrap Machine
How to fill the the racks/buckets of
THE WOOD-PAKER machine
Unloading Your WOOD-PAKER
How to unload your firewood bundles.
Just a few extras!
This simple video shows the machine operaton of THE BAGGER by B & B Manufacturing.